To our Four Corners Family Dentistry Patients and Families:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health! Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we are looking forward to moving forward with some new habits and changes to our routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. We want to share some of the things we have been working on here at Four Corners Family Dentistry and some of the changes you will see.
- Our staff is health screened daily prior to starting work and patient care.
- We are installing air purifiers that will help keep you and our team safe.
- We will be limiting the number of people we provide care to at one time to support social distancing.
- We will be asking patients to wait in their vehicles, and we will call you when your room and provider are ready for you.
- Our waiting room is temporarily closed, and we are asking that patients do not bring anyone with them to their appointment other than guardians/caregivers if necessary.
- You will also notice different masks and uniforms.
We want to assure you that we have the best sterilization protocols in place and are closely following the CDC recommendations.
Through these challenges, we have gained an even greater appreciation for you, our patients, and we are committed to keeping you safe while you are under our care. If you have any questions or dental emergencies, please call the office. We are here for you.
We look forward to seeing you again and we are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 406-586-9871 or complete our appointment request form. For those of you who had appointments cancelled, we will be calling you to reschedule. We are doing our best to keep this process fair and start with appointments that were cancelled in March. Your dental health is a priority for us and we will do our best to reschedule your appointment as timely as we can.
Thank you for being our patient. Our commitment to providing all of our patients with the highest quality comprehensive dental care in the Gallatin Valley has held fast through this pandemic, and we will continue to hold ourselves to that standard. We value your trust and loyalty and we look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Dr. Greg Moos and the Four Corners Family Dentistry Team